Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello Everyone.

Hello everyone! I'm very sad to say that I am closing down this blog cause I seriously stuffed up the whole blog... BUT... I will open a new blog about Taylor VERY VERY VERY soon!!!

Bye everyone!! Oh, and to those beautiful affiliates, as i said... I stuffed up the whole blog so I kinda forgot the links to your site... sooo.... do you mind telling me in the comments section and I will add them ALL to my new blog. Please don't take away my link!!

VOTE FOR TAYLOR!!!!! VOTE FOR TAYLOR!!!! VOTE FOR TAYLOR!!!! VOTE FOR TAYLOR!!!!!! VOTE FOR TAYLOR!!

Comments:
Hey, my link is http://foreverbleuzz.blogspot.com/
 
hi taylor iam your fans from malaysia i like to hear your songlike love story and belong with me
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]