Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm back- WITH TAYLOR NEWS

I'm VERY sorry that I didn't update for more than week. I had connection problems.

First of all, EXCITING NEWS! Taylor's amazing song, "White Horse" made it to the NUMBER ONE spot! I am so happy for Taylor! White Horse is one of my favorite song by Taylor Swift. I hope it ends up as the same position as her other amazing song, "Love Story"! White Horse had over 34 million listeners! How awesome is that?!

Second of all, Taylor is in 2 Music Videos! One is "The Best Days Of Your Life" by Kellie Pickler and Taylor did the backing vocals. The video is funny. Go here to see it. The other one is "Crazier" and that song is totally amazing! Go here to see the MV.

Thirdly, It's the amazing photoshoots Taylor has done. She looks GORGEOUS/AMAZING/STUNNING/BEAUTIFUL in all of the pictures.
Go here to see
The photoshoot pictures Taylor has done for US Weekly back in 2007.
Go here to see photoshoot pictures of Taylor from Self Magazine!
Go here to see scans of Taylor from Seventeen magazine.
Go here to see photoshoot pictures Taylor has done for InStyle magazine!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]